Thursday, July 10, 2008

Willy and Sabrina

I thought that you would like to see a couple cute pictures. The first is Sabrina and her dress for church. This was the dress that I had bought for her to come home in but I don't think it is going to fit much longer. Daniel says that it makes her look pregnant but I think she is so cute. :) The second is her new bed (made in Haiti). She quickly grew out of her playpen! Keith had to put a temporary railing on the side. The first night she slept in it with Willy and rolled off the side of the bed. But isn't it beautiful? :)

2 comments:

Ashley Pell said...

oh! i love the bed!! it is beautiful. Sabrina has grown so much! I can't wait to see you all. it is only a few weeks to go now.

Milissa said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Sabrina has grown soooo much I was surprised to see how much that little chunk has grown!