Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Update

We have a new baby boy! He is a couple weeks old. His mother died a few days after giving birth. I will post a picture when I am able.
I just thought you might like to see what Keith and I brought back to Sabrina from Port-au-Prince. (We were in PaP for a few days for some seminars with the adoption part of the government.) It reminds me of the one that Keith's grandma Dee Dee bought for Tiffany on her first birthday. Sabrina loves it! She tells Willy to "chita" (meaning "sit") in the little basket on the back of the bike. It was cute!

The Pell girls, who are visiting us in Haiti for a month, had a shoe drive for all of our children at the boys' home and the adoption home! They brought in 99 pairs of shoes!!!!!!! Praise the Lord! It was a huge blessing! Thank you girls!

Right now, our internet is down most of the time, and so I am unable to update as much. I will try my best, but for now please just bear with us. Thanks!

No comments: